Goat Milk Soap
Skin Care Products
Formulated and Made on Gods Blessing Farm in Southeast Tennessee
Being a Licensed Esthetician helps me develop and make some wonderful Goat Milk soaps and skin care products.
My Goat Milk skin care products are made with fresh goats milk and the best ingredients I can buy. Such as high grade essential and fragrance oils, nourishing coconut and olive oils, organically grow herbs.. many I grow myself!
My goats are fed high quality all natural fed, browse our farm for their favorite plants and get local pesticide free hay. My family and I drink this same milk I use in my skin care products so all natural is a must!
If you have any skin care concerns or questions about my products please call or email me.
You can order my Goat Milks Soaps, Shampoo Bars and Goat Milk Skin Care Systems using the Online Store
Ingredients are listed in product description in the online store.
Basket Example: Goat Milk Soap, Body Scrub, Body Lotion, Shampoo Bar. Wrapped with a pretty fabric bow $20
Goat Milk Body Care System
- Use a gentle ph balanced, detergent free Goat Milk Soap
- Use a sugar based body scrub once a week
- Mosturize with a hydrating Goat Milk Lotion
- And just for fun... a Moisturizing Body Mist
Goat Milk Soaps, Goat Milk Scented Body Lotions, Goat Milk Shampoo Bars
All batches of soap are ph tested before they go up for sale.
These scents are also available in Body Mists.
Fragrance Line includes:
Fancy Vanilla: Sweet sugar vanilla with hints of wild cherry
Peaches & Cream: Smells like a creamy peach pie! Very nice summer scent.
Raspberry Truffle: Sunripened raspberry with hints of vanilla & white chocolate
Coconut Avocado: Fresh coconut and creamy avocado
Island Hottie: Smells like coconut, tanning lotion, the beach!
Pink Kisses: Fresh fruits and hints of white chocolate
Heavenly Dream: Fresh powder with slight floral undertones... light scent, very nice
Lavender Tea: Lavender with floral tones
Gift sets and Baskets available! Call for pricing!
Goat Milk Facial Skin Care System
Steps to better looking , healthier skin:
1. Cleanse Twice a day
2. Exfoliate 2 to 5 times a week, or everyday if needed.
3. Use Toner
5. Use an appropriate facial mask 1 to 2 times a week.
6. Drink lots of water and eat plenty of vegetables
Goat Milk Facial Cleansers:
- Antioxidant Complexion Bar
- Chamomile & Egg White Facial Mask ( Best Seller! pore tightening soap without drying out your skin!)
Goat Milk Facial Exfoliates
- Gentle Goat Milk & Rice Powder
Goat Milk Moisturizers
- Soothing Calendula Lotion
- Vitamin Therapy w/ Rose Hips & Carrot Night Cream (for very dry skin)
Don't forget some extra care for your lips!
Goat Milk Lip balms